The list of compile errors should pop up in its own view (or window)...the
iSeries Error List view.  This view looks like a spreadsheet. If you have no
errors, it will be empty. If you have errors, double-click on the error message
and it will take you to the place in your code where the error occurs.

I had a problem a couple of versions back where I did not get the iSeries Error
List to pop up. When this happened, I had to go to the iSeries IFS and delete
some log files from my home directory.  The directory location for me was:

        Root > home > MYUSRPRF > .eclipse > RSE

You would need to substitute your iSeries user profile for MYUSRPRF. The words
Root and home are literal names. I cleared all log files in the RSE directory
and would then get my iSeries Error List view to pop up.

Kelly