Window - Preferences - LPEX Editor (Editor Profile, seu selected.)  If seu
is selected, you might try switching back to lpex.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Kelly Cookson" <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
25/02/2005 11:44 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Question about LPEX Editor behavior

If I did it was by accident. Where is this setting? How do I change it?

Thanks,
Kelly