Kelly,

I'm on Version: 5.1.2.2, Build id: 20041014_2121.  You might see if
upgrading to 5.1.2.2 helps -- I've been much more successful getting the
Error List view.  I do still have problems getting anything for SQLCBLLE.
I don't think everyone at the various IBM group is talking or thinking the
same.  You would think that getting every compile type working fully in
WDSc would be a priority since it's the first step in their developer road
map.

Michael Quigley
Programming Coordinator
The Way International