 From: "Mike Tobey"
 <Mike.Tobey-j7EBVksNccco4lSSlstUywC/G2K4zDHf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Newsgroups: gmane.editors.websphere.iseries
 Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:07 PM
 Subject: VisualAge RPG

 I'm am trying to use VisualAge RPG within WDSC 5.1.2.  I am trying to
 define an iSeries server, I enter the information and the server appears in
 the list.  As soon as I click on close I get this error message:

Error while opening file FVDCRCP.TBL in write-only mode.

The server information I just added is lost, every time I close the Define
TCP/IP Server List window I get this error.

 I have searched for the file and cannot find it, any ideas on how I can
get this file short of reinstalling WDSC?

 Michael Tobey
 Applications Analyst
 Foremost Farms USA