   For source compare I open both source members in code 400, and use that
   compare which is really great.  I wish that Lpex did the same type of
   compare.

   At 12:43 PM 10/15/2004, you wrote:

     1) Not sure about the source change date.
     2) Open two source members. Drag the title tab for one of the members at
     the top of the source to the right into the scroll bar area. The cursor
     will change to a right arrow, release the mouse and you'll get a
     vertical
     split screen.
     3) For source compare, I still use PDM as well.

     Thanks,

     Mark

     Mark D. Walter
     Senior Programmer/Analyst
     CCX, Inc.
     mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
     http://www.ccxinc.com

     |---------+---------------------------------------------------->
     |         |           "Bryan Snipes" <Bryans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   |
     |         |           Sent by:                                 |
     |         |           wdsci-l-bounces+mwalter=hanoverwire.com@m|
     |         |           idrange.com                              |
     |         |                                                    |
     |         |                                                    |
     |         |           10/15/2004 02:37 PM                      |
     |         |           Please respond to Websphere Development  |
     |         |           Studio Client for iSeries                |
     |---------+---------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

       |       To:
     <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

     cc:

       |       Subject:  [WDSCI-L] LPEX editor
     questions                                              |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

     I am beginning to use WDSc and the LPEX editor, but I have a few very
     basic
     questions.

     1. How can I search the source I am editing/browsing for a 'source
     changed'
     date?  (Something like F14 in PDM)

     2.  Can you edit source and bring up another source member and view them
     both in a split screen?  (Like F15 in PDM)

     3.  What is the easiest way to compare 2 source members for changes?  I
     have done this, but it seems to cumbersome.  I find opt. 54 in PDM much
     easier.

     I am trying to use WDSc almost exclusively, but these are some issues I
     find myself going back to PDM for.

     Thanks
     Bryan

     CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be
     received by the Waterfield Group corporate e-mail system and is subject
     archival, monitoring, and/or review by someone other than the recipient
     or
     the sender.

     This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain proprietary
     information,
     which is privileged and confidential.  This e-mail is intended solely
     for
     the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you
     are
     not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
     any
     dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
     contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
     may
     be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
     the
     sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
     this
     e-mail and any printout.  Thank you.