From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerome Klotz
Sent: lundi, 11. octobre 2004 08:40
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] unable to run an interactive command

Don,

The Verify Connection command indicates that everything is fine.

During the week-end, I installed all the fixes on the client, and I
still have the same message. The Verify Connection command keeps on
telling me I have all PTF installed. I have an internet connection, but
since we are behind a proxy and a firewall, I am not sure that the tool
is able to check the IBM web site.

I will check if the PTF listed on the page you mention below are present
on my system.

Thank you for your help
Jerome Klotz
Sylog Consulting SA, Switzerland