Joe,
I don't have a copy of this zip file.  I was trying to go through it
step by step and create it on the fly.
I have only gotten through the first 2 segments of this tutorial.
However, I do have a couple of JSF that I downloaded and got to work, if
you would like them.

I do Java so little, and don't really get a chance to do any production
work with Java, but this is my 2 cents worth on JSF in WDSC.
It has a lot of potential.
A couple things that I have noticed trying to import existing JSF ear
files is that.
If you import a JSF Ear file that wasn't created with WDSC, WDSC doesn't
recognize them as JSF, and you will get errors     galore.  You can go
into properties of the project and add JSF but it still won't recognize
everything. You endup having to create a New blank JSF page and copy the
imported page into the new page.

Also, when I created a new project and simply copied a JSF page into the
new project, it doesn't recognize the page as a JSF page.

Also, one of the projects I imported I found from a Oracle tutorial.
This didn't import files and folders into the correct destinations for
WDSC to recognize them properly.  I don't know if that was an issue with
the tutorial, or with the way WDSC implements JSF.
Within this same tutorial, some of the JSF methods, properties, had to
be changed.  I was able to work through this, but not sure of the
reason.

Hope that makes sense.

Let me know if you would like these Ear files.  I'm sure you will be
able to get further, faster than I.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.