I installed XP SP2 today.

There has been a lot of doom and gloom about it in the media, but I have
not had any problems.  It seems to handle the new features in a fairly
user-friendly way.  For example, when I started WDSC, it warned me that
the firewall was going to block some of its features and I had a button to
press to unblock it.  I think I only got this message because I have a
third party plugin installed that starts up a socket listener within WDSC.
 You will probably not get that message at all.   A couple of other apps I
use like SharpReader had the same warning.  It appears to be programs that
have socket listeners, which makes sense.

I have also not had any problems with IE and any of my sites.  I normally
use FireFox so I will not be testing any sites other than my own, but I
did not have any problems.  The process of downloading files (like PDF)
was actually smoother in my opinion.

So basically, at the moment all is well.  I have not seen any problems at
all.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services