David,

Do you have any firewall software or VPN software installed on the new
ThinkCentre?  Which Windows OS version are you using?

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Schouten David"
             <David.Schouten@P
             inkRoccade.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             08/06/2004 09:23                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: [WDSCI-L] more info on
                                       rse-server not working, joblogs

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

In websphere I don't have any problems regarding to filters, editing en
compiling.
I also tried using my IP adres in the command but that doesn't make a
difference.

After the SOCKET ERROR the deamon in Websphere has stopped. Probably
crashed or something.
I can easily restart it, but that's not the problem.

I don't think I can do anything to resolve this problem.
I've tried all the basic stuff (reinstall, different machines) but it
didn't work.

Funny thing is...
I used to work on a HP Vectra and everything was just fine,
  now I'm working on an IBM ThinkCentre and it's giving me a headache.
Pffff. Typical.