   This was back some months ago and it's become a bit hazy.  A/CMS on the
   green screen has a command interface.  I believe I tried to create my own
   user command in WDSc to use the ACMSCREATE command.  I can't remember what
   the problems were, but I didn't get it to work and I had (and have)
   deadlines, so I gave up.

   If you are more adept at WDSc you might be able to get it to work.  Maybe
   I overlooked something obvious.  Of course, if it was simple why hasn't
   Aldon done it?

   Sam

   >From: CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   >To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   >Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] RE: WDSC With Aldon's A/CMS
   >Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:50:05 -0400
   >
   >Sam,
   >
   >I agree that the lack of the create function is a big limitation.
   >
   >In fact, we just purchased the ACMS and Affniti packages here at my
   present
   >employer,  I was shocked to find this missing after setting up the
   plugin.
   >Even with the Affiniti product, the create functionality is still missing
   >from both the Affiniti client itself and WDSc.
   >
   >I've raised a considerable stink about this.  Granted, I suppose we ( I )
   >should have dug a little deeper during the evaluation.  But in my
   defense,
   >we had a limited amount of time to make a decision and the create
   >functionality is so integral to the ACMS product it never crossed my mind
   >that it could be left out.
   >
   >Supposedly, development is taking a look at it.
   >
   >I'm curious, from your post it sounds as if you did get a way to do the
   ACMS
   >create, it's just you couldn't get the error report back to WDSc.  Is
   that
   >the case?
   >
   >Note that I don't have any trouble with the checkin/checkout.
   >
   >Charles

   FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar * get it now!