Does the command string defined in WDSC contain OPTION(*EVENTF) and
SRCMBR(mbr_name)?  It isn't good enough for those to be parms on the
commands with the default value set, WDSC has to see those in the "string"
itself.

Also, your message is using [ ] instead of ( ) not sure if that is just
the way you have typed it or what.

Mark

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/13/2004 04:57:18 AM:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to WDSc for iSeries and have ran into a problem. I've tried to
> search the web but with no luck.
>
> I work for a software company and when using 5250 we have programs to do
> the compile of our RPGLE programs where all sorts of stuff is going on.
So
> when using WDSc I cannot just use the CRTRPGMOD compile program.
Therefor I
> have tried to make my own compile command in WDSc.
>
> The compile command works fine meaning that the programs gets compiled
as
> they should. But compared to the CRTRPGMOD I am not getting the errors
in
> the iSeries Error List when I'm compiling using my own command and there
> are compile errors. My command does have the OPTION[*EVENTF] and
> SRCMBR[member-name] parameters and at some time the CRTRPGMOD is issued
> using OPTION[*EVENTF]. I can see that the errors are collected in
EVFEVENT