   I "stole" your list for future reference, but contributed this LPEX Editor
   "favorite key" list of my own.

   Ctrl-F         Find dialog. As you type, it jumps to the first occurrence
                  of the text.
   Alt-A          While in the find dialog, shows only lines containing what
                  you typed.
   Alt-N          While in the find dialog, jumps to the next occurrence of
                  the text.
   Ctrl-W         Clears filter, redisplays all lines.
   Ctrl-D         Duplicates the current line
   Ctrl-Del       Delete from the cursor to the end of line.
   Crtl-Backspace Deletes the current line.
   Alt-L          Highlights the current line. If a line is already
                  highlighted, highlights the block.
   Alt-C          Copies the highlighted section after the current line.
   Alt-M          Moves the highlighted section after the current line.
   Alt-U          Remove highlighting from Alt-L
   Alt-R          Highlights a rectangular block. (Do it twice, at opposing
                  corners.)
   Ctrl-Enter     Enters a blank line.
   Alt-S          Split the current line at the cursor.
   Alt-J          Join the next line with this line if it will fit.
   Ctrl-Z         Undo! (There is unlimited undo.)
   Ctrl-Shift-Z   Redo.
   Alt-I          Set selection to lowercase.
   Alt-K          Set selection to uppercase.

   Sam

   <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Re: WDSC HELP needed. Installation and Education
   >Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:11:44 -0600

   Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
   access.