Thanks!
Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel J Lennon [mailto:lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 11:53 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Setting source change dates

   I just pasted this in.  I don't know how it will look, but since I pasted
   it out of the LPEX editor it probably will paste back in OK.

   * Description

   * ===========

   * This program sets the date in a source file member to zero.

   *

   * This is good thing before the program first goes into

   * Production.

   * This is a bad thing to do on subsequent modification since it

   * looses change information.

   * How Called

   * ==========

   * Call with a PDM option something like this:

   * ZD /* Zero Source Date */ CALL PGM(CLRSRCDAT) PARM(&L &F &N)

   *=== History =======================================================

   * Lennon 12/31/98 Original Coding

   *

   *===================================================================

   H dftactgrp(*no) actgrp(*new)

   * This automatically removes the OVRDBF at exit and means no clashes

   * with any other overrides.

   D CmdStr s 200

   D CmdLgth s 15p 5

   *=== Parameters ====================================================

   D pLib s 10

   D pFile s 10

   D pMember s 10

   C  *entry plist

   C  parm pLib

   C  parm pFile

   C  parm pMember

   *=== Override to correct member ====================================

   C  eval CmdStr = 'OVRDBF ZZSRCFILE '

   C  + %trim(pLib) + '/'

   C  + %trim(pFile) + ' '

   C  + %trim(pMember) + ' '

   C  + 'OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)'

   C  eval CmdLgth = %len(%trim(CmdStr))

   C  call 'QCMDEXC'

   C  parm CmdStr

   C  parm CmdLgth

   *=== Set the data to zero ==========================================

   * Using SQL means that it works no matter what the length of the

   * source file. No level checks!

   C/Exec SQL

   C+ Update ZZSRCFILE

   C+ Set SRCDAT = 0