Dave,

The job description to my user profile is QDFTJOBD. The values for printer
device and output queue are both *USRPRF. The values in my user profile for
printer device and output queue are PRTDUMMY and GLW007 respectively.

After running an iSeries Search, I go to Work with All Spooled Files, and
under the Device or Queue column it reads PRTDUMMY.

I then created a new output queue named GLWTEST and changed my job
description for my user profile to that output queue. I ran a 5250 PDM
search to print. In Work with All Spooled Files, under Device or Queue, it
reads GLWTEST.

I then logged out of WDSC and back on again and changed the job description
to all of my server jobs to point to output queue GLWTEST. Ran the iSeries
Search and the spooled file still reads PRTDUMMY under Device or Queue.

Best regards,

Gregg Willow
Programmer/Analyst
Minnesota Counties Information Systems