Okay, I figured out the sequence of events that led to PGM-QQFINVOKER jobs
being left running:

1. I launched the Webfaced application in the WebSphere 5.0 Test Environment
in WDSCi 5.1 using the "Launch in new browser window" link.  This opened
browser window #1 and started interactive job QQF02E7140 on the iSeries.

2. I then opened browser window #2 and and launched the same Webfaced
application in a Tomcat test environment using the "Launch in a new browser
window" link.  The application opened in browser window #1, replacing its
contents, and started interactive job QQF02E7141 on the iSeries.

3. When I closed the Webfaced application in browser window #1, this ended
interactive job QQF02E7141. However, interactive job QQF02E7140 was left
running, and there was no longer any browser window by which to close
interactive job QQF02E7140.  I had to close it manually.

So, if a user launches the same Webfaced application (using the "Launch in a
new browser window" link) from two different application servers at the same
time from the same PC, QQF-QQFINVOKER jobs can be left running on the
iSeries. I don't see this being a problem since the circumstances are so
unusual.  I just thought I'd get it into the WDSCi-L archive in case another
developer runs across the same situation while testing.

Thanks,
Kelly