From: Kelly Cookson [mailto:KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 1:30 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] problem launching Webfaced project in test
environment

I found this problem in the archive, but did not see any solution offered.

When Webfacing an application, I can convert the DDS source code, and start
the project in the WebSphere test server by right-clicking on the project
name and choosing the Run on server... option. The server starts and I get
the hyperlinks in the Web Browser view.  When I click on the link to launch
in a new browser window, the browser window opens and the login window pops
up.  However, when I enter my username and password, the window closes and
nothing more happens.

What do I need to do to get my Webfacing projects running in the test
environment?

I'm not using GO in my CL to start the iSeries application. I have checked
my library list in RSE. I have checked to see the QQFWFSVR and QQFVTSVR jobs
running in QSYSWRK.  I have checked the QAUTOVRT system value which is set
at 250.

The failure generates two spooled files:
 QPDSPJOB
 QPSRVDMP

In the QPSRVDMP file, the following error message appears:

 DUMP TAKEN FOR UNMONITORED ESCAPE MESSAGE

 .MESSAGE ID-                   MCH0601

 .MESSAGE FILE-                 QCPFMSG                LIBRARY-
*LIBL
 .SEVERITY-                     40

 .MSGTYPE-                      0F

 .SENDING-

 ..PROGRAM-                     QWSCLOSE

 LIBRARY-                       QSYS

 ..INSTRUCTION-                 0253

 .RECEIVING-

 ..PROGRAM-                     QWSCLOSE               LIBRARY-
QSYS
 ..INSTRUCTION-                 0253

 .MESSAGE-

   Space offset X'00000000' or teraspace offset X'0000000000000000' is
outside current limit for object BI095     QGPL      *N.
 .MESSAGE DATA-

Here is the message description:

Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   MCH0601

Message file . . . . . . . . :   QCPFMSG

  Library  . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS

Message . . . . :   Space offset &2 or teraspace offset &9 is outside
current
  limit for object &1.

Cause . . . . . :   You tried to operate outside the specified space, tried
  operate on an unallocated page in teraspace, or tried to set the space

  pointer outside the specified space. The object referred to is &1....

Thanks,
Kelly