> In a previous version of WDSc when I did source compare I got
> a colored list, which while not as nice as the old CODE one
> was not bad.  In V5.1 I get this horrible black and white
> "thing".

ROTFL.  I don't have an answer for you, but I know how you feel.  There are
still 2 places where I prefer the CODE editor and this is one of them.  The
side-by-side compare in CODE is awesome, IMHO.  (The other thing I use CODE
for is to convert to free format.)

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.