From: David Kelly [mailto:Davidk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 7:56 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Map Network Drive

I should have stated, that I am hitting our iSeries via TCP/IP address over
the internet from my home with iSeries Access.  I am not logging into our
LAN - Novel Netware.  I've loaded the iSeries Access V5.1 on my home PC and
configured some workstation sessions.  Just loaded the WDSC and was
attempting to map drives.  I am certain the *NETSVR is started in the
iSeries.  Doing some digging around in the archives trying to determine if
others have been through this.  Thanks much for your help.