   I found the zip download in the PDF as a hot link.  I clicked it and the
   message monitor was downloaded, once unzipped I easily got it installed in
   WDSc

   Kimberley Stewart wrote:

 Hi Mark,

 I tried going to the SoftLand website but I don't seem to get an option
 to download a zip file (unless I'm looking in the wrong spot).  On the
 website I chose Download  Messages Plug-In but when I did this, it gave
 me a page of info to fill in about myself, and then when I did that, it
 brought up a page with a doc explaining how to do the install. I don't
 see an option to download a Zipped file itself.
 I read through the PDF doc and try to download using Update Manager but
 this doesn't work for me.  I get a message pop up saying Unable to
 access "http://softlanding.com/free_plug-ins/"; and when I look in the
 detail it says that it timed out.  We do have our internet setup as Http
 Proxy which I know has caused issues in the past.

 How do I go about getting these plugins?

 Kimberley Stewart

 From: "Mark Phippard" <MarkP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 subject: [WDSCI-L] New Plug-in Available for WDSC/RSE

 I am pleased to announce that we have developed and made available
 another
 "free" plug-in for WDSC.  This plug-in adds support for iSeries
 Messages
 to the Remote Systems Explorer.  The primary feature of this plug-in is
 allow you to monitor your user profile message queue and receive
 messages
 within WDSC as they arrive in your message queue.  You have a couple of

 options as to how you receive the messages:

 1)  Dialog - A dialog will pop-up with the message and information.  If

 the message is an Inquiry message you can reply to it in the dialog.
 2)  e-mail - The messages are turned into emails and sent to your
 account
 to be reviewed in your mail client.
 3)  Sound (beep) - Self-explanatory.  This lets you know you have
 received
 a message and you can then review it within RSE at your convenience.

 The plug-in also adds an "iSeries Messages" subsystem within RSE that
 allows you to define filters to access the messages in any message
 queue.
 For example, you can define a filter to show messages in QSYSOPR that
 are
 awaiting a reply - or anything else that you desire.

 You can download the plug-in from here:

 http://www.softlanding.com/websphere/index.htm

 If you are not already aware we also offer a plug-in that provides
 access
 to spooled files within RSE.  This plug-in can also be downloaded from
 the
 same location.  For those that already have this plug-in a newer
 revision
 is now available that contains a couple of very minor bug fixes.

 Both of these plugins should work with either WDSC 5.0 or 5.1.

 Thanks

 Mark Phippard
 Director of Development
 SoftLanding Systems