Tim,

5.1 is a lot faster, especially on starting up.

On the connection dialog, there are two check boxes, you have to check them
both if you do not want to get the dialog in the future.

The Search toolbar button is doing a search of source members on your
server, like FNDSTRPDM, it is not searching the source you have open.  That
is done with Ctrl-F as you mentioned.  I seem to remember that the search
window goes away automatically if you click or do something in the source.
It stays open so you can do Find Next or another search.

Vern and Joe answered some of the others.  I will just add that Yes, I
think WDSC is ready for primetime.

Mark