Anton,

I would suggest entering a specific enhancement request for this feature in
FRED.  IBM's Feature Request Enhancement Database.

http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/products/fred/fred.html

After you add it, post messages in the appropriate mailing lists asking
people to vote for it.

I believe that the Toronto developers look at this and try to prioritize
enhancements based on what gets the most votes.  If you could get 20-30
votes for it, it would at least stand out in the database as something
people want.

Mark