It in the preferences.  Window -> Preferences

Then go to Remote Systems -> iSeries -> Command execution

There is a compile in batch check box.  I always uncheck that because the
compile still draws from the Batch CPW of the server and at least on our
box always runs in a couple of seconds.

Mark

Mike Tuckman <Mike.Tuckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/04/2003 02:57 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries