So what do you think are your mutual goals here?  I logged into
midrange.com and read the archives.  It seems like if Aaron does not have
time to learn WDSC, then he is not going to have the time to write a test
application and then a document that explains it all?

If all you guys do is share the end result what good is that?  You could
obviously just download something.

I do not mean to rain on the parade, I am just curious.  I am also still
not sure if you are trying to compare the resulting applications or the
tools that create them.

Personally, I am with you.  JSP Model II all the way.  I personally use
Struts which helps a lot with developing a good MVC architecture, but of
course it is another thing to learn!  It ultimately is pretty easy to do
though as all it is, is basic JSP/Servlets "done right".  One thing I would
like to learn is the Struts tools in WDSC.  I have tried to use them but
they do not support Struts 1.1 very well.  It is hard to see if they really
provide much value.

Mark