1)  Do a DSPSFWRSC.  Do you see 5722WDS?  If so, hit F11.  What release is
it?

2)  Do a DSPPTF 5722WDS.  At the top of the screen, what is the "Release
of base option"?  Do you see ptf SI08594 already applied?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Mike Tobey" <Mike.Tobey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/10/2003 04:23 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries