I have an open PMR that is a couple of weeks old for this, apparently IBM
Software support is somewhat stumped on this one.

I previously had WSAD 5.0 installed on both my Desktop & Laptop.  In 4.0, WDSCi
recgonized my WSAD and prompted me to install into the iSeries plugins into my
existing WSAD or perform a seperate install.  I would pick my existing WSAD and
all was well.

For the WDSCi 5.0 install, it did not prompt for this, I just took the defaults
and installed into the default directory/s, though using the same workspace as
previously used by my WSAD.

What I have now is both WSAD & WDSCi installed on both boxes with identical
plugins.  On my desktop I have identical plugins & projects appearing in both
versions, but on my laptop I have both versions installed with all of the
plugins but my projects only showed up in my previous WSAD.  My new WDSCi is
empty.

Now, since I have 2 versions and have installed them somewhat together, I'm
afraid to uninstall one of them, therefore I'm somewhat stuck with both.  The
only real problem with this is the extra disk space that it is utilizing, and
the feeling of having somewhat of a messy installation.

The WDSCi 's help & readmes seemed to address the migration from 4.0 but I
didn't find anything on installing on top of WSAD 5.0.

Summarizing on what I am going through is that I am working within WDSCi on my
Desktop & WSAD on my laptop, though I'm slowly loading my WDSCi on my laptop
with projects taken from CVS that I am using to development on both machines.
(Whew!, that's a lot for one breath, <smile>)

Any help or tips on what I should do with all of these installs would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Don McIntyre