Ok I changed the value in that SystemDefault.prop file and now I have it
working.  It must be picking up that value.  Rod's is not using that
properties file because his is set to 1.2.2 as well but his works.  What
tells the system to check that file?

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"Don Yantzi" <yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       ll-ltg.com>              cc:
>                       Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Re:
Subfolder Search with search utility

g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Paul,
> >
> > The IFS shell support in WDSc requires JDK 1.3.x or higher to be
> installed
> > on the iSeries and it looks like you are using JDK 1.2.x (or lower).
For

To:
> wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >                       ll-ltg.com>              cc:
> >                       Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Re:
> Re:
> Subfolder Search with search utility
> >                       wdsci-l-bounces@x
> >                       idrange.com
> >

> >                       04/06/2003 12:16
> >                       PM
> >                       Please respond to
> >                       Websphere
> >                       Development
> >                       Studio Client for
> >                       iSeries
> >

> > I get an error when I try to perform this function.  The error is:
> >
> > java.lang.noSuchMethodError : exec etc...
> >
> > It would not allow me to copy this error so I could paste into here.  I
> > wasn't sure which log file had the error if any.  The .log file did not
> > have
> > it.  Of course I may have been looking at the wrong .log file.
> >

> > --
> > PAUL PENDLETON
> > "David McKnight" <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote

> g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > The "Search" located on the main menu bar in WDSC doesn't support
> remote
> > > IFS searching.   To go to the remote commands view, select the "IFS
> > Files"
> > > subsystem object, right-mouse-click->"Launch Shell".
> > >

> > > ____________________________________
> > > David McKnight
> > > Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
> > > Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
> > > Mail:       D1/643/8200/TOR
> > > ____________________________________
> > >

> > > |---------+---------------------------->
> > > |         |           "Paul Pendleton" |
> > > |         |           <pnpendleto@xxxxx|
> > > |         |           ll-ltg.com>      |
> > > |         |           Sent by:         |
> > > |         |           wdsci-l-bounces@x|
> > > |         |           idrange.com      |
> > > |         |                            |
> > > |         |                            |
> > > |         |           04/06/2003 11:26 |
> > > |         |           AM               |
> > > |         |           Please respond to|
> > > |         |           Websphere        |
> > > |         |           Development      |
> > > |         |           Studio Client for|
> > > |         |           iSeries          |
> > > |         |                            |
> > > |---------+---------------------------->

> -
> > ---------------------------------------------------|
> > >   |       To:       wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > |
> > >   |       cc:
> > |
> > >   |       Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Re: Subfolder Search with search utility

> -
> > ---------------------------------------------------|
> > >

> > > I am actually using the "Search" located on the main menu bar in WDSC.
> > > select search and then file.  This brings up a dialogue where you can
> tie
> > > a resource, workspace, or working set for the scope of the search.  I
> > have
> > > an IFS filter defined.  I select that as my resource to use and try to
> > > perform the search.  It searches but only the top level folder.  I may
> > not
> > > have to select a resource that is just the last thing I tried to get
it
> > > work.
> > >
> > > Where is the remote commands view?  I am having trouble finding it.
Is