The Quantum SQL plugin is on sourceforge.net and is free.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    "Wills, Mike N.

                    (TC)"                     To:     "'Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <MNWills@xxxxxxxxx        cc:

                    p.com>                    Subject:     RE: [WDSCI-L] SQL
plugins for Eclipse
                    Sent by:

                    wdsci-l-bounces@xx

                    drange.com

                    05/28/2003 09:45

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    Websphere

                    Development Studio

                    Client for iSeries

Where do I find these plugins? Are they free?

Mike W.