From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mark Phippard
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 6:22 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] CODE problems with V5

Jon,

Port 8475 is the *COMMAND Host Server.  I can think of several
possibilities:

1)  The server needs to be started with STRHOSTSVR.

2)  Firewall or other port blocking software between you and the
netshare.com server.

3)  You have a local "hosts" file that now has an incorrect IP address for
the netshare.com server.

Mark