David, I'll look. ->->->

Just looked. Am at v4, so I'm not sure I see what you see. Cannot make multiple selections. I don't see where I can apply options to anything. Right click only gives Rename, Delete, and Properties. Double-click does nothing.

What's missing? Version 5? I hope so. In my version 4, at lease, I can't DO anything from table view.

Please help me here. I helped get us (all 3 or 4 of us) going with the GUI tools and find that I hardly ever use RSE. If anything, I'll start with CODEPROJ.

But if I need to find all the mentions of some key word or concept in lots of source, I'm going to use PDM - the GUI tools just don't cut it.

My original post was inspired by the claim that WDSC is a superset of PDM, that it is being developed by the same people that brought you PDM. I can't quite buy it - not when some everyday things are not available.

The development team IS doing well. Please sit with someone who really exercises PDM and see what you need to add, IMO.

Thanks

Vern