Eric,

Have you tried creating a new database connection, or are you trying to
reuse the old one?  What are you entering for your filter criteria?

Make sure when you specify the filter to change the predicate to LIKE (the
default is NOT LIKE.)   For example to include only library ABC you need
to create a filter with:

Target:                 SCHEMA
Filter:         ABC
Predicate:      LIKE

Hope this helps.

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/28/2003 03:54 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries