Depends on the XML, but I see your point. I'm more used to elements like:

<xFormVersion
Form="78f98a06-5459-44ff-86d5-87106bb70bf7"
Version="f2876073-318f-486b-a033-75e72c8fb610"
Name="Application Form - BETA"
Availability="EV"
Identifier="7277f831-e2c0-4b14-a837-9a3aba689771">

or

<Text>
&lt;p align="left"&gt;Answer all questions. Skip only the sections that do not apply to your study. For example, if you will not have minors (under 18 years of age) or prisoners in your study, you would not complete those sections.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
The IRB review process works best when you provide clear and complete, non-technical information. The IRB may only judge a protocol on the information provided. Please remember that the IRB is comprised of volunteers with diverse backgrounds and some might not be familiar with the terminology or processes in your field. &lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Attach required documents by clicking 'Attach Document' in the required places.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Attachments may include consent form(s), assent form(s), parental permission form(s), grant or other funding applications, survey instruments, interview protocol and questions, recruitment/solicitation scripts, advertisements, flyers, recruitment letters or information sheets, letters of permission, external IRB approvals (such as, NYC Board of Education IRB), confidentiality agreement, HIPAA form(s), etc.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Please make certain to have electronic versions of these ready before completing this form. &lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
If you expect that the subject population will need information provided in languages other than English, please inform the IRB before review.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Once the English language materials are approved, you will be asked to provide translated copies for review. This will eliminate the need for you to make revisions in all forms in all languages before approval.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Complete the campus submission checklist, if required.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Complete the CITI training at www.citiprogram.org and attach completion certificates for the PI, co-PIs, all Key Personnel and faculty advisors.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Links: &lt;a href="http://www.citiprogram.org"; target="_blank"&gt;www.citiprogram.org&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
If your research will be conducted outside the United States, and if Key Personnel do not read English, but do read Spanish, Chinese, French, or Portuguese, they may complete a shortened version of the CITI training modules in one of these languages at www.irbtraining.org. Arabic may be available soon.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
Links: &lt;a href="http://www.irbtraining.org"; target="_blank"&gt;www.irbtraining.org&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
You can type your descriptive answers following each question. After completing the application, please submit an original signed copy, a copy of all materials and the appropriate number of required hard copies to your individual campus IRB office.&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
&lt;br /&gt;&#xD;
If you have difficulty completing the application, or need assistance, please feel free to contact your campus IRB office. &lt;/p&gt;&#xD;
</Text>