The programs I am interfacing with depend on the user to know what
authorities they have. This isn't a new from scratch app, I am trying to add
a web face to our RPGLE programs while keeping the business logic in RPG.

I have succeeded in doing this with one of our more simple programs to
interface with (an approval application). The last piece is to add user
authentication and bring it all together.

I'll be writing a post or two on IMHO on this when I get most of the pieces
of the puzzle together and working smoothly.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info