There is suddenly a problem when we create newcustomers in S21(1/ARM).

It is no longer possible to maintain \\"Interest% \\" and \\"Exempt /
DaysGrace\\" (the keys are normally 2% and 7 days). (see below screen dump of a
new added customer).

How can it suddenly disappear (also on old customers)? And how will thesystem
then calculate interest? Or is there any setting where this fields are editable

This thread ...