Guy,

For most of the menu option in Service management, I am getting an error 'You
Are not authorised to any branches Please Consult your supervisor '

Although my profile has been setup through 6/ssp option to a branch. Not sure
what must be preventing me to enter into. Does anyone have any idea ?

This thread ...