We are setting up a new assembly plant in India this year and I have
been given the task to set up a new company for the India plant in
System 21. If anyone on this list has already implemented an Indian
company and can share their experiences with me I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Phil Mant

Williams Controls