Thanks Steve, obviously the previous information received was either
incomplete or a sales ploy.

Richard Caldicott
Director - Implementation
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

From:
"Prill, Steve" <sprill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
02/23/2009 02:13 PM
Re: [SYSTEM21] System 21 Maintenance
Sent by:
system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are on maintenance you can log into infor365 and then click the
link below to get info about V6R1 and the new software for the V3 version
of System Manager. The title of the topic is "System 21 v3 - IBM i 6.1
Release".

http://www.infor365.com/espublic/EN/BulletinBoard/ViewTopic.asp?TopicID=283011

Steve