Ole Harry went to JD Edwards, unfortunately he had some bad luck as their
business started to go downhill shortly after he joined them. What an
unfortunate coincidence. Looks like I stirred up a hornets nest this
time. Anyway, gotta go. Packing tonight for my flight back to England.
One of my daughters had a baby last Friday and my other grand daughter is
1 yr old next week and I have only seen my 5 yr old grandson once. Gotta
wet the baby's head in style.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

"Paul Crabtree" <PCrabtree@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/07/2007 04:44 PM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [SYSTEM21] Compliance Audit

Harry Debes - Oh happy memories, whatever happened to him? And where did
they put my cheese?