From: JBuddelm@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] JBA Order Policies

Thank you for your input.  Do you have the contact information for a user
on version 3.5.1 of JBA that is using DRP with this modification?  I would
like to discuss with them any issues they have seen.

Jim Buddelmeyer
V.P. of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
GENERAL FASTENERS COMPANY
Office: 734-452-2370
Cell: 734-776-3714

rhearl@xxxxxxx