  For G/L, the parameters for TTYP can be found by running a report from 41/GLA.
  TTYP Transaction Type
  CC Collected cash
  CD Collection document
  CG Charges
  CJ Consolidation journal
  CR Credit note
  CT Contra
  CU 3 Way Match CR posting
  CX Cancelled charge
  GJ General journal
  IC Interest charge
  IJ Inter-company journal
  IM Inventory management
  IN Invoice
  IP Withholding charge
  IU 3 Way Match Invoice posting
  IX Cancelled interest charge
  JL Journal
  JM Job Management
  JP Journal payment
  JR Journal receipt
  JT Journal transfer
  JU 3 Way match JL posting
  JV Journal voucher
  JX Cancelled journal
  MP Manual payment
  MT Manual transfer
  MV Manual voucher
  MX Cancelled manual payment
  PB Payment bank posting
  PL Accounts Payable
  PU Part unpaid
  PX Cancelled payment
  PY Payment
  RC Release cost
  RG Reverse general journal
  RI Release income
  RS Release standing cost
  SC Standing cost
  SJ Standing journal
  SR Standing cost reversal
  UB Cash bank posting
  UC Cash
  YA Year close
  YE Year end
  YO Year open

  In A/P the list is not as easy to find:
  The available Transaction Types can be found by prompting the Item type field
in 4/APE. The documentation lists all of these but you may not use them all...
  AJ - Adjust
  AL - Cash Allocation
  CA - Cash on Account
  CD - Collection Document
  CR - Credit Note
  CT - Contra Transactions
  CU - Three-Way Match Log Journal
  DC - Discount
  DL - Deallocation
  DX - Cancelled Discount
  FC - Foreign Currency
  FX - Cancelled Foreign Currency
  IN - Invoice
  IP - Withholding Tax Payments
  IT - Withholding Tax Transaction
  IU - Three-way Match Log Journal - JL
  JL - Journal
  JT - Journal Transfer
  JU - Three Way Match Log Journal
  KX - Cancelled Bank Suspense Posting
  LC - Log Credit
  LI - Log Invoice
  LJ - Log Journal
  OA - On Account Allocation
  OX - Cancelled Payment (superseded by PX)
  PB - Foreign Currency Bank Suspense Posting for PY
  PX - Cancelled Payment
  PY - Payment Reference
  RV - Revaluation Journal
  UB - Foreign currency bank suspense posting for unallocated cash
  UC - Unallocated Cash
  UX - Cancelled Cash Receipt
  XC - Cross Period Credit Note
  XJ - Cross Period Journal

  In A/R the available Transaction Types can be found by prompting the Item
type field in 4/ARE.  The documentation lists all of these but you may not use
them all...
  "The following is a list of transaction types displayed on the Accounts
Receivable enquiry screens. Some of these may only be reported in the general
ledger enquiry and reporting options."
  AJ - Adjustment
  AL - Cash Allocation
  AX - Cancelled Adjustment
  BB - Balance Brought forward
  CA - Cash on Account
  CC - Confirmed Collection
  CD - Collection document
  CI - Collection Item
  CR - Credit Note
  CT - Contra Transaction
  CX - Cancelled Cheque / Collection Document
  DC - Discount
  DL - Deallocation
  DN - Debit Note
  DX - Cancelled Discount
  FC - Foreign Currency, Exchange Gains Journal
  FJ - Foreign Currency
  FX - Cancelled FC
  IC - Interest Charge
  IN - Invoice
  IP - Invoice Cross Period
  IX - Interest Charge Write Off
  JL - Journal
  JR - Suspended Allocation - unassigned
  JT - Journal Transfer
  LC - Log Credit
  LI - Log Invoice
  LJ - Log Journal
  NA - Not Allowed
  NT - No Trace
  OA - On Account Allocation
  OP - Over Payment
  OX - Cancelled Payment
  PT - Paid Twice
  PU - Part Unpay
  PX - Cancelled Payment
  PY - Payment Reference
  RG - Rogue Payment
  RV - Revaluation Journal
  UC - Unallocated Cash
  UP - Underpayment
  UX - Cancelled Cash Receipt

  I hope that answers your question.

Michael Berman <berman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Some others are:
txsrce A = Accounts Payable
S = Accounts Receivable
G = General Ledger
C = Cash Book
F = Fixed Assets
I = Inventory (via AFI)

The Transaction Type (TT) lets you know more details eg FI, CR, IN, PY,
GJ etc

I will be leaving this group, as the grass is greener elsewhere. Thank
you for
all your help.
Take care and good luck.

Michael

Quoting simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Adding to other replies, as an example, AIN equals Accounts Payable
(A) invoice (IN), ACR etc. Most examples are quite obvious if you
know the system

Simon

Message Received: Jun 21 2006, 03:53 PM