Richard,

Thanks for this, I have passed it on to the accounts guy to check it out.
How are things with you?  Still enjoying life at Tandy?

Things here are going well.  NB is a very challenging place, but in a very
good way for once.

Keep in touch...all the best.

John

             richard_caldicott
             @tandybrands.com
             system21-bounces@         System 21 Users
             midrange.com              <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             12/05/2006 17:18                                      Subject
                                       Re: [SYSTEM21] 3 Way Matching (note
                                       we have Style at SP5)
             Please respond to
              System 21 Users
             <system21@midrang
                  e.com>

Nice to see you are still around John.  I was talking to someone only
yesterday about you - in a positive light as always.

I think you will find the problem is in the definition of the landed costs
in that the last column Include in supplier invoice is set to '1'  this
basically tells the system that your vendor is billing you for this landed
cost element and that it should be rolled in.  The filed before this -
include in base cost - is a useful field to have set to '1' as this
returns the rolled up landed cost to the first panel on F8.

You can set the default settings for the cost code in option 10/STPMM -
yes we are still using Green on Black.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

John.Mcpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/12/2006 09:24 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

JBAUSERS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[SYSTEM21] 3 Way Matching (note we have Style at SP5)

We are testing this, before starting to use it one live and keep
encountering the same issue.  Infor / Geac / JBA have been no help what so
ever.  So, I thought I would ask the people that know.

Basically the problem we have is that when we 3 way match a goods invoice
the account postings are always made against the full standard cost of the
item which includes landed costs and not just the goods value excl landed
costs?

Any thoughts as to why?

Thanks for all your help

Cheers,