Hi

APG55PHY holds MENU/OPTION authorisations
APG30PHY holds APPLICATION/TASK authorisations

Note: both these files can hold "blanket"
authorisations, i.e.;

APG55PHY "Menu Function or Option" and "Menu
Option/Function Number" can hold  "*" / "**" which
means "all options" for that particular menu.

APG30PHY "Function Code" can hold "****" which means
"all tasks" for that particular Application Code.

Regards

Juan

<blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.gcosta.co.uk/>

<blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:gboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>