A PY is a payment, but as the net is a credit the system has to do
something with the value.  The CA will get picked up exactly the same as
any other item:

IN    123   100
CR    XYZ   105-
IN    124   120

With the above 3 items, if you only select the first 2 items you will have
a credit net value and will create a CA for 5-:

CA    XZZ   5-
IN    124   120

If you now select the remaining 2 items you will curt a check for $115, the
same as if you selected all 3 items in the first place.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

             "Karl Brookover"
             <karl.brookover@o
             rmet.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             system21-bounces@                                          cc
             midrange.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [SYSTEM21]   Accounts Payable and
             04/29/2005 09:30          Cash on Account (CA)
             AM

             Please respond to
              System 21 Users
             <system21@midrang
                  e.com>

The user tried to cut a negative check (total of invoices is less than
total of credits)
& the system automatically created a CA instead of a PY. Does anyone know
how
to remove the CA(s) from the vendor's account?

Thanks