If you know that you always want the number of copies
of a particular report to be set to "copies = 2" for
example, you could use the CHGPRTF command and
permanently set the number of copies directly on the
printer file itself.  (Most reports in S/21 use a
Printer File.)

The other way would be to modify the CL or RPG program
that creates the report and perform an override to the
printer file at runtime to control number of copies
and whatever else you like.

Some remote printing configurations do not always obey
the print control commands for things like number of
copies.

There is no way in Applicatin Manager, that I am aware
of, to easily control number of copies on a specific
report.