Is there a way to get over the issue of not having the HLP* files in the same
library as the object?.

I have some programs in a custom library that specifically need the HLP info
for curser positioning on prompts and it is looking for the files in the custom
library. I would prefer not to have to worry about taking all the help info
with the objects if I don't need to.

Thanks in (hopeful) anticipation.
One for you maybe Jeff?

Cheers