Randy

I bet you are getting a recommendation from MRP saying
you need 2500 of the item using the planning route. If
this is a situation that will be ongoing, I suggest
that you create 2 additional alternative routings for
the item each containing the appropriate work center
then create work orders specifying route to use.

A former JBA consultant also suggested that a negative
number in the queue time field for the operation had
the effect of creating concurrent operations. I have
not tried this myself but getting concurrent
operations to work would be the slicker approach.

Greg