From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rob Rogerson
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 10:01 AM
To: 'System 21 Users'
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] Selecting a calculated date within a logical
file.

After reading Kevin's solution (I didn't see it in the first place) I
would agree this may be the best approach if this file requires to be
accessed during the day.  If it is a batch job (for a report) which only
runs infrequently then OPNQRYF may be a better approach.  I think what
needs to be considered is the overhead associated with building an
OPNQRYF versus a permanent file as Kevin suggests.

Robert A. Rogerson