   John

   If you can use the pick = note as a delivery document, then you can use
   the standard POD processing w= ithin OE. This allows you to record
   quantity, signature and reference = details after confirm despatch.

   When a customer = account is switched to POD then the confirm despatch
   does not create the in= voice. Use 'Despatches awaiting POD' from the OEP
   menu if GoB to confirm ch= anges to delivered quantities and receipt
   details. The invoice is then prod= uced for the correct quantities.

   If you cannot u= se the pick note then the despatch program can be amended
   to call the pick = program (OE340) in 'despatch mode' to produce a
   document.
    <= /DIV>
   Hope this helps.
   </D= IV>