From: anony952@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21]   Statements
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:29:57 -0500

Hi All,

I need to amend our statements to have less lines printed although the document will remain the same length. Can someone please tell me where the number of lines is kept so i can amend it?

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio