There is a technical documentation from JBA (dating a few years back) that
details the LDA positions. If you can get hold of that. Else the following
is an extract from that document. This is a cut & paste from a table, so
pls excuse the formatting.
The 1st 3 chars are the starting positions 7 the 3rd next the ending
poistion in LDA

LDA PARAMETERS FOR INVENTORY INTERFACE
Position

FromToDecNameUsageDescription
271272 O#CONO[Company for this transaction
273274 O#STRC[Stockroom
278292 U#LTNO[Lot Number
2933033U#PLAN[Planned Quantity
3043143U#ACTL[Actual Quantity
315316 U#UNIT[Unit of Measure
317319 U#PF10[Profile Code
320333 U#REFN[Reference
3343400U#REFD[Reference Date
341341 U#TRAN0Reference Transaction Type
342352 U#TOFR[To/From
353372 U#NARR[Narrative
373374 U#RSCO[Reason Code
3753895U#COST[Cost
3904045U#PRIC[Sailing Price
405407 U#MOVT[Movement Type
408410 U#PKPT[Pack Type
4114170U#DTEX[Expiry Date
418424 U#CONS[Consignment Reference
425425 U#SRCE[Movement Source
426435 U#USID[User I.D.
436445 U#WSID[Workstation I.D.
4464602U#UCST0Movement Unit Cost
4614752U#MVAL0Movement Cost Value
4764790U#WEEK0Week
4804830U#PERD0Period
484485 U#WHSF[Stockroom From
486487 U#WHST[Stockroom To
488502 U#PNUM[Item Number
5035090U#DTMV[Date of Movement
510511 U#PLUN[Planned Unit of Measure

"Neil Thursby" <neil.thursby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/03 11:21 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[SYSTEM21]   Inventory interface

I need to post some Inventory movements from an external program.  Does
anyone have a document detailing use of IN070 please.   The bit I'm mainly
interested in is instructions for loading the various LDA fields prior to
calling the program.

Thanks in advance,

Neil.

This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose this transmission and please notify us
immediately by telephone on
+44 (0) 1670 594848 or by reply.  Please then delete this transmission
from your system.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice
the recipient must ensure that they in fact are virus free.

No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Fone Logistics LTD by means of
email communications.

at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.

Disclaimer and confidentiality note:

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If this email contains
an attachment, please note the following paragraph: This material has been
checked for computer viruses and although none has been found, I cannot
guarantee that it is completely free from such problems and do not accept
any liability for loss or damage which may be caused. Please therefore
check any attachments for viruses before using them on your own equipment.
If you do find a computer virus please inform me immediately so that I may
take appropriate action.