We have the following situation : some customer accounts ( A/R ) show
discrepancies between outstanding trans. amount andf balance upon enquiry (
3/ARE , F13 ) .
Below is an example :

 SL202                 XX - ......................................     User
JBAMGR     14/07/03
15:17:08
 Customer Enquiry...Item Details - Open Items for All Periods (Prime)
 Account . . ? CAS00104       XXXXXXXXXXXX
 Currency. . ? MUR      Rs.
 Period. . . : 0000
 Position to :             Total           2583.20- Revalued
2583.20-
 X T Type/Ref.    Doc           Original       Outstanding  P  Perd  Due
Cur
     IN F482857  120703          1280.00           1280.00     0307 170703
MUR
1=Full details 5=All transactions 6=Creation event details  8=Text
F3=Exit       F4=Prompt       F12=Previous       F14=All items    F24=More
Keys

There is no  Incomplete session nor any duplicate allocatiion for the
company . We have also rebuilt  balances for the company ( 11/ARU ) without
any improvement .
Thank you for any suggestion .